About the Session:
Managers, company directors, entrepreneurs and business people need to clearly understand contract law. In this session, you’ll learn:
- The role of contract law in Canada;
- How contracts are formed;
- What elements must be present to constitute a valid contract;
- Enforceable agreement;
- What factors might affect the contractual relationship;
- How contracts come to an end; and
- What remedies are available to the innocent party where there is a breach of contractual terms.
About our Speaker:
Your Choice Paralegals
Your Choice Paralegals offer paralegal services in Windsor and Essex County. Their mission is to advocate for their clients with dedication to the highest standards of professional integrity. They provide timely, reasonably priced and excellent quality services for individual clients, small businesses and law firms. As multilingual practitioners they serve most ethnically diverse community. Your Choice Paralegals is a new company offering the following paralegal services to businesses and to individuals: Small Claims, Traffic violations, Landlord and Tenant Disputes, Administrative Tribunals, Immigration.
For more information, visit http://www.yourchoiceparalegals.ca/