Integrity is actively recruiting a Back-End Developer to join our expanding IT & Software Support Department.
The Back-End developer is responsible for creating and maintaining technology at the back end of Integrity custom software including the server, database and application.
This position will report directly to the Director of Operations. Remote work is available - compensation is in CDN currency.
We offer competitive wages, compensation for travel, health and dental benefits, a company-matched pension plan, semi-annual bonuses, an employee reward and recognition program, as well as many other means of employee appreciation throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of software features based on written and visual/design specifications.
- Participation and attendance in regularly scheduled SCRUM meetings.
- Development of software patches or fixes for known bugs or malfunctions i.e. respond to bug reports.
- Migrate code from legacy server to new server.
- Document code, standards for deployment and train other developers.
- Use of organizational tools and digital communication software to effectively contribute to assigned task work.
- Conformance to standard company operating procedures in all responsibilities.
- Developing back-end applications with TSQL, GOlang, and Linux, etc
- Provisioning and deploying servers and database architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness and performance of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and implementing APIs.
- Extensive experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL Oracle).
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· 5+ years of experience as a Back-end Developer
· Golang experience preferred but not required
· High attention to detail
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to follow line-up from leader and learn company procedures
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills