Motor City Community Credit Union currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual to join our financial team in the capacity of an Operations Analyst-Developer. This position reports directly to the Information Technology Manager, located in Windsor, Ontario.
Competencies and other requirements:
- Self-motivated; able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and extended hours to meet deadlines;
- This position is on-call for emergencies.
- Must be bondable;
- Excellent data and code analysis skills are required to troubleshoot and resolve issues in pre-production and post-production environments;
- Ability to create general business reports as required by the staff using, SQL, Microsoft Word & Excel Automation and Crystal Reports OR SSRS;
- RDBMS knowledge specifically with Oracle, Microsoft SQL server 2005 and 2008 and thorough knowledge of PLSQL and T-SQL. A good working knowledge of stored procedures, functions and database design is essential;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10 Basic LAN support, hardware and software support as required;
- Project management experience is an asset;
- Business analysis skills required. Familiarity with mortgages, loans, RRSP’s, RRIF’s, deposits and interest calculations is an asset.
A University degree or College diploma in Computer Science with 1-3 years in business application software development;
In support of the Mission and Vision of Motor City Community Credit Union, the Operations Analyst-Developer’s primary role is to design code, test and analyze efficient software programs and applications and their compatibility/interoperability to our other systems. The Operations Analyst-Developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required. This includes production support activities such as troubleshooting and maintenance of associated application systems. This individual has the skills and abilities to provide effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Motor City Community Credit Union’s IT system investments.