• Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year strategic account management plan for your top accounts.
• Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities.
• Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
• Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects
• Work with management to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents
• Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements
• Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
• Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures
• Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
• Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for entering sales activity in CRM
•Minimum 5 years selling business to business solutions.
•Develop new customers and grow existing customers through a strategy and sales plan addressing the territory and customer's needs.
• Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory
• Experience engaging pre-sales, solution architects and client operations specialists in an effective manner.
• Proven track record of exceeding assigned quotas.
• Outside sales experience
• Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process
• Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
• High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
• Proficient with general office applications.
• Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
Resumes must be submitted through our Job Board at the URL below. Emailed resumes will not be considered.