The Change Management and Adoption Coordinator role will be responsible for the successful deployment, onboarding support and sustained adoption of Digital Health programs and solutions within the ESC LHIN. Reporting to the Manager, Innovation and Change Management, this position is responsible for working within a team environment to ensure the adoption targets of Digital Health solutions are met. This position includes promoting the benefits of Digital Health solutions, following standardized change management processes in order to support the adoption process, including legal, privacy, security, and educational requirements to adopt the various solutions. The role is dynamic, requiring collaboration with other members of the team, departments, as well as regional and provincial Digital Health resources to achieve program deliverables, adoption targets, and priorities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Introducing health service providers that are eligible for access and use of Digital Health assets.
- Gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Negotiating with stakeholders based on priorities.
- Process mapping.
- Adhering to standardized work or best practices within the program.
- Providing references, coordinating resources, and explaining various requirements as they relate to eligibility to access and use digital health solutions.
- Responding to customer queries and providing referrals or solutions and effectively developing a network of potential users.
- Obtaining feedback and liaising between the end users, Local Registration Authorities (LRAs), organizations, and the appropriate program resources to determine root cause and explore potential solutions.
- Adaptable and able to respond to system and provincial priorities.
- Develop and deliver effective training materials unique to the audience (online & written).
- Knowledge of training methods (by stakeholder group, topic, medium).
- Two (2) year college diploma
- Two to four (2-4) years change management experience, or experience with coordinating new initiatives within the health system
- Experience in developing and delivering change management and adoption programs including communications, training and adoption strategies
- Demonstrated ability to understand the inter-relationship between business processes and technology tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the healthcare sector, in either a clinical role, or through an industry connected to the health system
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and/or learn new system functionality and new technology as a user with strong skills with computer systems including all Microsoft offices tools
- Previous working knowledge of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system(s) a strong asset
- Previous experience working a target-focused or sales role an asset
- Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position: exposed to stress and pressure associated with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Must be able to travel within the Southwestern Ontario area, when required.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required.
TransForm Shared Service Organization is a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization founded by the hospitals in the Erie St. Clair region. Our services include: information technology and information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new innovative ways to support the health system by enhancing value and improving patient outcomes. If you are service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization.
Want to know more about TransForm? Visit our website!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to HR@transformsso.ca.
- Reference the job and where you found the job posting in the subject line of the email.
TransForm is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees. Upon request, accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess a Canadian citizenship or a permanent resident status or work permit.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TransForm is currently not accepting applications or solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your cooperation.
STAY CONNECTED TO US:
Company: TransForm Shared Service Organization
Location: Chatham, ON
Posting Period: April 16, 2019 to April 30, 2019 closed at 4:00pm
Employment Type: Temporary full-time until
March 31, 2020
Benefits: Pension, Health & Dental, Paid Sick, Vacation and more. Visit our website for more details
Scope: Internal & External
Conditions: Current business reference checks, vulnerable sector police clearance, and immunization medical clearance