NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTE VACANCY
(Until approximately October 8, 2021)
C.U.P.E. LOCAL 1393
POSITION TITLE: Client Services Team Leader
CLASSIFICATION/RATE OF PAY: Classification “VII” per Schedule A of the collective agreement
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology Services
The University of Windsor is committed to creating a positive, rewarding, and healthy work environment where employees feel engaged and supported to achieve their best and grow.
- Named one of Canada's Best Employers by Forbes magazine
- Listed 31st on the 2021 Forbes list of the top 300 employers that have more than 500 employees
- Placed in the Top 10 among Universities in Canada
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Client Services Team Leader will oversee a team of information technology service delivery staff providing service desk, first level technical support, telecommunications, and switchboard services.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-year College diploma in Business or a technology-related field, or equivalent related work experience as determined by the employer
- ITIL Certification Version 3
- 5 years’ experience in IT service delivery and customer support with services including networking and personal computer support
- Experience with industry standard Call Tracking/Ticketing Software, systems and workflows, and statistics
- Experience overseeing staff and prioritizing work
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities
The University of Windsor is a welcoming community that is committed to equity and supports diversity in its teaching, learning, and work environments. In pursuit of the University's Employment Equity Plan, members from the designated groups (Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, and Sexual Minorities) are encouraged to apply and to self-identify.
If you need an accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Employment Coordinator (email@example.com). Should you require further information on accommodation, please visit the website of the Office of Human Rights, Equity & Accessibility (OHREA) at www.uwindsor.ca/ohrea.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
APPLICANTS INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE MUST APPLY ELECTRONICALLY BY COMPLETING AN “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT” FORM AND FORWARDING WITH YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
ON OR BEFORE:
Thursday June 10, 2021 at 4:00PM