Company: TransForm Shared Service Organization
Location: Windsor, Chatham, or Sarnia, ON
Posting Period: May 25, 2022 to June 9, 2022 closed at 4pm
Temporary, Full-Time until March 31, 2023
Benefits: Visit our website for more details
Scope: Internal & External
Conditions: Current business reference checks, vulnerable sector police clearance, and immunization medical clearance
ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR – CYBER SECURITY
Reporting to the Manager of Risk and Cyber Security the position acts as an implementation and adoption resource for the Regional Security Operations Centre (RSOC). The Engagement Coordinator – Cyber Security will liaise with hospitals and Ontario Health Team members and RSOC team members to outline processes, audit, provide resources, education, and answer questions. This role will also attend RSOC program meetings to report on progress and adoption/completion of security assessments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Engaging with each site for completion of Participant agreements and security assessments and metrics
- Creating and implementing KPI/dashboards for each participant agreement member.
- Work with other RSOC coordinators to understand organizational dynamics, readiness and availability for conducting security assessments.
- Identify gaps in current processes based on preliminary assessments.
- Providing references, coordinating resources, and explaining various requirements as they relate to eligibility to enable the consumption of digital health assets from a security perspective.
- Coordinate delivery of common RSOC tools and technology to each participant agreement member’s site.
- Deliver training to end users on the specific issues, requirements, policies & processes to ensure that use of assets is in accordance with regional, provincial and federal privacy & security guidelines.
- Support participating RSOC health care providers in the development of their internal security processes, policies and best practice.
- Motivating organizations to complete security assessments when necessary.
- Achieve targets and deadlines for organizational assessments completed as outlined by RSOC program.
- Adhering to standardized work or best practices within the RSOC program
- Responding to customer queries and providing referrals or solutions
- Having a positive and supportive service attitude
- De-escalating conflict with stakeholders when necessary
- Adaptable and able to respond to system and provincial priorities
- Documenting activities, touchpoints, and meetings in the program project management tool
- Updating security reports as required by the program
- Establishing and building on a security resource repository for digital health assets at TransForm
- Three (3) year University Degree or Community College diploma in Business, Information Technology or related field. Equivalent work experience and certifications will be considered.
- Minimum two to six (2-6) years of experience in supporting IT technology solutions andor services in a complex environment.
- Experience in participating in large-scale implementation projects and wide scale support services.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and team members.
- Strong skills with computer systems including all Microsoft offices tools
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Healthcare related experience preferred
- Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position: exposed to stress and pressure associated with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to travel within the Southwestern Ontario area, when required
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required
TransForm Shared Service Organization, a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization founded by hospitals in the Erie St. Clair region. Our services include information technology and information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new innovative ways to support the health system by enhancing value and improving patient outcomes. If you are service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization. Want to know more about TransForm? Visit our website!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to HR@transformsso.ca.
- Reference the job and where you found the job posting in the subject line of the email.
TransForm is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees. Upon request, accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess a Canadian citizenship or a permanent resident status or work permit.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TransForm is currently not accepting applications or solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your cooperation.
STAY CONNECTED TO US: