HUB International is the largest insurance brokerage in Canada. Our vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. Our HUB Customer Central (HCC) office is looking for full time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
Reporting to the Manager of eCRM and Lead Management (ELM), the Digital Marketing Coordinator will develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across email and social media channels. This is a technical marketing role that will develop and execute digital and email marketing strategies in order to increase customer engagement and maximize sales.
The Role Involves:
Email Marketing Content Development
- Build outbound email marketing templates using HTML and related technologies.
- Develop an understanding of SEO and online usability and recommend changes to website and social media channels.
Online and Traditional Advertising
- Manage and coordinate various marketing initiatives including online social marketing,
multi-media campaigns, customer incentive campaigns, contests, and special events.
- Develop and maintain skills and knowledge related to online social media marketing.
- Develop and grow our social media profile to expand our digital presence.
- Use Facebook Ads Manager and related tools to monitor ongoing social media campaigns.
- Assist with creative marketing and communication activities.
- Work with marketing and creative teams to prepare outbound email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain Canadian insurance industry knowledge.
- Supporting the ELM team, the digital marketing coordinator will assist with daily tasks and the organization of internal team projects.
- Create weekly reports on growth, experiments, innovations, and learnings as it relates to email marketing with a focus on providing actionable insights.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS or strong technical aptitude with a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, social media hashtags, keyword marketing.
- 3-5 years’ professional experience with proven abilities in marketing.
- Proven ability to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to learn and adapt to shifting and evolving job requirements.
- Ability to collaborate and synthesize ideas from others.
- Knowledge of current trends in email marketing and digital engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to manage work load with a high degree of organization.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Strong verbal, written, multimedia, interpersonal, creative, analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume in either Microsoft Word or PDF format here.
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Get to Know HUB
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.