We are a fast-growing software company in Windsor working with brands like Puma, Atari, and Philips, seeking a Project Manager to lead the execution of web development projects. This position requires the candidate to have experience in web development, successfully delivering website or web applications. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, expenses, healthcare benefits, and a work culture that is collaborative, supportive and team driven.
The perfect applicant for this position is task oriented, attentive to details, while also being outgoing, friendly, and prides themselves on keeping clients happy and balls in the air. You must be able to both talk with confidence to clients, then pivot and talk to the internal team (software developers, designers, etc.) to deliver projects successfully.
Account Management & Client Service Responsibilities
- Gather project requirement, write proposals and present proposals to clients
- Provide timely responses to client requests, questions and issues
- Provide project status to clients
Project Management Responsibilities
- Obsess over not dropping tasks. Keep many balls in the air.
- Manage client expectations and communications throughout the project life-cycle
- Schedule and lead client meetings
- Lead the development and quality assurance teams on your assigned projects
- Manage project schedules, job tickets, timelines, budgets and regularly report status
- Deliver project success - you will be the final owner of the product quality and budget
- Extended health care, vision care, dental care, massage, physio
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus on top of salary
- Work from home opportunities
- Great company culture and sponsored social events
- Minimum 5 years of web development experience
- Practical experience working with WordPress (used on some projects)
- Excellent communicator (oral and written)
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Post-secondary education