DRINKS OUT DELIVERY SERVICE LTD. is a government-licensed Alcohol Delivery company based in Windsor, ON. Drinksout delivers spirits, wines, beers, ciders, coolers, and other specialty alcohol products from the LCBO and local manufactures. Our mission is to provide a service that delivers alcohol products in less than 2 hours from the time an order is placed, with a high focus on safety, reliability and convenience. Our company meets all the needs of both direct consumers and business purchasing with our newly devolved website offering over 4000 items. Drinksout has teamed up with many local wineries, breweries, and distilleries in order to deliver local products that may not be available at LCBO, allowing for local products to become more accessible to consumers.
Ordering is made convenient with 3 simple steps:
-Customers will select their products from our website
-Fill in their personal information and delivery address
-Place an order with Drinksout.
From here, our delivery drivers shop items from a designated liquor store, and deliver orders right to the customer’s door. The drivers use our specially designed software which offers an “Instacart” like experience featuring: scheduled pick ups, real time customer data, optimized routes, ability to accept or deny an order, etc.
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details.
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews.
- Maintains delivery logs and records.
- 19 Years or older
- Valid drivers license
- Personal vehicle
- Proof of Vehicle insurance
- Smart Serve (Major Asset)
- (Optional) Previously worked for a food delivery company
Drivers will be responsible to log into and use our app to receive daily deliveries. Drivers will accept an order and will head to the designated pick up location displayed on app. Drivers will enter store, and locate the items listed on the app. While shopping, drivers must select specified items ensuring they meet the description. Drivers could be responsible for substituting unavailable items as per customer directive. If a pre order is placed, the driver will simply pick up the pre packaged order. Upon delivery, drivers must ensure the customer has a valid government-issued piece of photo identification, matching the name on the order
Drivers must ensure that the customer is of legal drinking age (19yrs in Ontario).
- Driving experience
- Recognize general alcohol brands
- Customer relation