We are looking for an experienced front end WordPress developer.
Generator has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in Design, Print, Web, Motion Graphics and Social Media solutions. We assist both local and international organizations in design and advertising material and hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and service.
The position is a full time, 1 year salaried contract. The candidate will be filling in for a maternity leave with possible part-time or full-time employment at the end of the term.
- Ability to take (and offer) feedback
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative on new projects
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player who can effectively work with others and is willing to help out when needed
- Develop and implement websites from concept to a live site
- Must show a basic understanding of good UI and UX
- Must have experience working with custom WordPress themes
- Knowledge of Accessibility Standards, APIs, WooCommerce, Bootstrap, Sass, PHP and SQL database are all strong assets.