Located near Windsor, Ontario, Ag-Tronic Control Systems designs and manufactures state-of-the-art OEM automation solutions for the agricultural produce package and labeling industry worldwide. With a small but highly innovative team, we work efficiently to stay ahead of the competition and offer turnkey solutions in a timely manner. As we celebrate over 29 years of success, we are growing yet again, and opportunities are open now to join our team!
The Full-Stack Software Developer position requires strong coding skills with an understanding of basic communication protocols.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
The successful candidate must:
- Provide sample of work upon interview
- Be self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Be able to work independently
- Be passionate about their work and bring innovative ideas to the company
- Be willing to learn through external resources
- Experience in C# (.NET framework)
- PgSQL, SQLite
- GitHub Version Control.
- Experience in Vision Systems and Blob Analysis (Asset).
- Xamarin Forms, WPF (Asset).
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center (Asset).
- GitHub Version Control: 1 year (Required)
- C# (.NET framework): 1 year (Required)
- PgSQL, SQLite: 1 year (Required)
- Vision Systems and Blob Analysis: 1 year (Required)
Required: Computer Science bachelor’s degree or similar
Standard Position Scope of Work:
Research & Development:
- Contribute to innovative special projects and full systems development responsibilities.
- Must be able to adapt for quick-turnaround & customer-driven (one-off) specific projects.
Review/Improve Current System
- Working closely with management and engineering team to write and develop codes and implement new software on various platforms.
- Debugging existing systems. Presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Maintaining systems once they are up and running. Keep up to date with current and up-and-coming technologies to continuously improve company’s systems.
IT Liaison / Maintenance
- May be required to occasionally liaise with IT department and maintain company’s ERP system and company infrastructure, when necessary.
- Experience in database management and ERP custom reports an asset.
Installation and Testing
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Requires the ability to travel locally and internationally.
Other job responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum 1-year of Software Development, Software Engineering, Coding, or Programming experience