The Job Shoppe is hiring an I.T. Manager, Application Service Delivery who will lead in the development, administration and service delivery of applications and databases across the enterprise of a busy automotive accessory manufacturer.
Location: Windsor, ON
Position Type: Full-Time, permanent
Shifts: Day Shift
Salary: Salaried Up To $99,000.00
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment.
- Maintain relevant and current with development languages and operating systems
- Must be team oriented.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working within automotive/manufacturing environments is preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing ERP / EDI environment is an asset
- Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Occasional travel may be required coupled with a valid passport
- Completion of post-secondary school, preferably in a program related to Information Systems, System Development Languages and Operating Systems
- Lead and manage all application service projects and provide mentorship to team members
- Provide service delivery with appropriate service levels to all users
Ensure proper compliance in applications, databases and related services
- Plan and coordinate software development projects
- Project management of all application and enterprise services projects including: documentation management control, software change management and demand management
- Estimate costs, risks and make recommendations for the business
- Assist and lead in the implementation of IT’s strategic initiatives
- Complete performance reviews and be a mentor for your team
- Analyze company processes, propose customized solutions to improve performance, effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform additional duties as required