Company: TransForm Shared Service Organization
Location: Windsor, ON
Posting Period: August 30, 2022 to September 7, 2022
Closes 4:00 pm
Temporary, Full-Time until December 31, 2023
Benefits: Pension, Vacation and more. Visit our website for more details
Scope: Internal & External
Conditions: Current business reference checks, vulnerable sector police clearance, and immunization medical clearance
The Support Analyst is responsible for the effective support and maintenance of all technology equipment and related software systems. This includes but is not limited to installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading hardware, equipment and any related software systems while ensuring optimal performance. This role responds to front line Regional Service Desk (RSD) requests as well as escalated RSD issues. Responsibility includes the ability to effectively troubleshoot in a timely and accurate method, manage competing priorities, and provide end user training/assistance where required. As part of the Information Systems (IS) Service team, this role participates in the overall regional service delivery model serving all member hospitals in ESC LHIN region.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responds to RSD requests & issues as part of a regional team.
- Follows documented and learned support procedures for effective delivery of services.
- Receives escalations & urgent calls from the RSD team, and takes appropriate action.
- Demonstrate superior oral & written communication skills in English.
- Manages tickets effectively by following the incident management processes
- Record, track, and document all requests & incidents using Cherwell service management tool and ensures proper actions taken through to final resolution are documented by the assigned resources.
- Keeps the end user informed on the progress of their request or issue through Cherwell ensuring that all correspondence is tracked and visible within the incident.
- Follows the best practices of ITIL Incident Management, leads by example, and helps make improvements by playing an active role and being a champion for change.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user and network hardware, software, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, and all other accepted products and services.
- Escalate relevant issues to the Sr. Support Analyst or Manager where assistance is required.
- Work effectively and support all IS members and portfolios
- Assign appropriate tasks to IS escalation resources by following established support procedures while keeping up to date with out of office and backup notifications.
- Create and help maintain support procedures, inventory lists, and other documentation used by the tech support team.
- Improve response times to service requests in order to meet and exceed service level agreements.
- Participate as needed in local and regional IS projects.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge and skill with relevant and current technologies and software systems to improve overall service delivery.
- Liaises with third-party support and PC equipment vendors
- Participate in recommendations for assigned areas of responsibility
- Manage continuously changing & competing priority service requests submitted by customers.
- Share responsibility for the upkeep & safeguarding of production systems in partnership with IS team.
- Communicate high priority or escalated issues with RSD and IS management team
- Minimum three (3) year University Degree or Community College diploma in Information Technology/Systems
- One to two (1-2) years of experience in supporting technology solutions andor services in a complex IS healthcare environment.
- Must have ITIL Foundation v3 certification
- Must have MCSE certification
- Must be able to perform repetitive lifting and bending to move computer equipment and printers up to an estimated weight of 30 pounds. Ability to crawl in tight spaces for connections & cable management
- Exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of a tech support position, meeting the demands of a healthcare environment where patient care may be compromised, ability to balance high levels of stress when multiple competing priorities are frequent.
- Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position: exposed to stress and pressure associated with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to travel within the Southwestern Ontario area, when required
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required
- Must be able to work shifts Monday to Friday between 7:00am and 5:00pm
Must be local and available for on-call
TransForm Shared Service Organization, a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization founded by hospitals in the Erie St. Clair region. Our services include: information technology and information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new innovative ways to support the health system by enhancing value and improving patient outcomes. If you are service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization. Visit our website to learn more!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to HR@transformsso.ca.
- Reference the job and where you found the job posting in the subject line of the email.
TransForm is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees. Upon request, accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess a Canadian citizenship or a permanent resident status or work permit. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TransForm is currently not accepting applications or solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your cooperation.
STAY CONNECTED TO US: