- Provide first level support to the clients, answering questions and resolving problems.
- Liaison between clients and development team.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, logging problems and documenting fixes.
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware for the user’s computers, scanners, and printers.
- Properly evaluate, prioritize, and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Collect information from users.
- Update support ticket data.
- Walk users through problem solving process.
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets.
- Recommended procedure modifications and improvements.
- Provide client On-Boarding support.
- Work remotely from home
Computer and Technology Knowledge (certified or applied knowledge)
- Custom CRM
- PC and MAC basic troubleshooting
- Desktop applications
- Customer service. Must be able to communicate effectively with clients