PawnMate Inc. is looking for an energetic, entrepreneur-minded, and technically astute Jr. Technical Support Specialist to work virtually from home.
Ideally, you will have a degree from a University or College where your studies focused on Computer Science or equivalent. You have real-world experience in a fast-paced technical environment where you can effectively communicate with clients and team members.
Computer and Technology Knowledge (certified or applied knowledge)
- Office365 and other desktop applications
- Custom CRM
- PC, MAC and Printer troubleshooting
- Customer service. Must be able to communicate effectively with clients
- Some web programming experience ideal
- Provide first-level support to clients, answering questions and resolving problems.
- Liaison between clients and the development team.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, logging problems, and documenting fixes.
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware for the user’s computers, scanners, and printers.
- Properly evaluate, prioritize, and escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Collect information from users.
- Update support ticket data.
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see issues through to resolution.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation , and closure of tickets.
- Recommended procedure modifications and improvements.
- Provide client On-Boarding support.
- Maintain basic web development updates to client website.