Hybrid job available in these locations:
Green Shield Canada (GSC) is revolutionizing the healthcare industry as part of our mission to ensure better health for all!
In 1957, our founder, pharmacist William Wilkinson, witnessed a mother sacrifice her health by forgoing her own medicine to ensure she could afford a prescription for her sick daughter. He knew there had to be a better way! He introduced North America’s first prepaid drug plan, and Green Shield was born as a not-for-profit health benefits provider that re-invested its earnings to support better health for all Canadians.
Today, we follow in the footsteps of our founder as we continue our pursuit of a better way. No longer just a traditional health and dental benefits provider, Green Shield is now the first integrated health services organization in Canada that is both a payer (offering insurance, administering benefits, and paying claims) and a provider (offering medical, mental health, and pharmacy services).
This means we can uniquely offer:
- Direct access to real time professional health services
- Convenience to engage our services anywhere, anytime, effortlessly
- Integration of our services, creating a seamless experience
- Improved health outcomes via preventative care and treatment, and data driven insights
This evolution also deepens our social mission through both financial support and the direct delivery of services to support local communities and underserved populations across Canada.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
- Leads in the creation and development of reporting infrastructures that support ongoing growth to meet the needs of Operational stakeholders
- Provides in-depth, comprehensive analysis and facilitate presentations to effectively communicate performance measures to various stakeholders
- Curates and maintains data collected to streamline queries and response times asked of and from reporting processes
- Conduct internal audits of reporting structures to ensure data integrity and alignment to the purpose of the data presented
- Actively assists with the development of meaningful and relatable KPIs throughout the organization
- Work with large amounts of operational data, turning complex statistical observations into succinct and clear messaging for senior leadership
- Maintains a curated listing of available reporting functions, including dependencies on a regular basis
- Cultivates a data curious culture amongst teammates and colleagues
- Fosters a continuous educational mindset by staying abreast of technological developments in the reporting, database, visualization, and similar software realms
Applications will be received until 7 p.m. EST, March 14, 2023.
- Contact Centre Operations experience preferred
- Experience in forecasting / budgeting for contact centre volumes and staffing requirements
- Must have proven analytical abilities and experience in database and database reporting tools
- Expert-level understanding of Microsoft Suite (PowerBI, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, etc.) is essential
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office automation tools (VBA, Power Automate, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Well organized team player with passion for customer service
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of group/individual benefits and insurance industry
- Bilingual French/English
- Ability to walk operational leaders through actionable data insights
- Experience in service operations and workforce management an asset
- University Degree or College Diploma - with a focus on Business, Mathematics, Analytics or Project Management is preferred