Job Type/Category: Sales/Marketing Position, looking for a temporary part-time employee to work an average of 8-10 hours a week during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) with the potential to increase.
Language: Fluent in English, Spanish-speaking an asset
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Overview: Coulter Software is looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill an Outbound Telemarketing position. This position is an important role in our company as you will help grow and build our business.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Positive energy and a drive to succeed.
- The ability to work well with minimum supervision
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to network, utilize social media to source, generate and acquire new client leads
- Possess a positive and professional presence
- Cold calling businesses and delivering prepared sales to potential clients
- Following a script (with necessary adjustments) to ensure consistency of our sales program
- Answer potential client questions about our services
- Set and schedule call backs with prospective customers based on interest
- Recording clients’ personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
- Meeting and exceeding monthly quotas
- Additional assignments that may be requested from time to time
Prior telemarketing experience is an asset but not a requirement. All new hires are provided with training and the necessary tools to be successful.