The Project Assistant (PA) is an essential part of the multi-year and multi-organization project. The PA will be an integral part of the project management office (PMO), responsible to support the PM activities of their assigned work stream. A key responsibility of this role includes the ability to effectively liaise communications to overarching program committees, respective project stakeholders and additional support departments throughout TransForm and project stakeholders with our member hospitals.
Formerly known as the Regional HIS Transformation Project,
e-VOLVE is about the five hospitals in the Erie St. Clair (ESC) region coming together to implement a single, common hospital information system (HIS). With the hospitals currently operating their own outdated HIS solutions, e-VOLVE will equip the region with modernized technology, which will further enable the delivery of high-quality, safe care to our patients. As a multi-year clinical transformation, e-VOLVE will require dedicated effort from a team of resources – from clinical, to clerical, to IT – that can help deliver across a number of interrelated project work streams and focus areas.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Responsible for consistent flow of current, accurate, and project documentation amongst Committees, the Project Stakeholders, project managers, and work stream leads
• Assist with identification and planning of project management activities
• Administrative support for various committee and workstream meetings
• Assist in the creation of any required ad hoc reports and/or communications
• Coordination of meetings, development of agenda, taking of minutes, maintenance of membership, and dissemination of materials
• Project status reporting and forecasting future resource capacity
• Desire to be apart of a project team to transform the delivery of safe quality care and an exceptional patient experience through an optimized provincial hospital information system.
• Passion to learn and build new project management skills.
• Post-Secondary diploma or degree in Business, Social Sciences or related area
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position exposed to stress and pressure associated with multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Must be able to travel within the Southwestern Ontario area, when required for the project.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required.
TransForm Shared Service Organization is a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization that provides a broad range of integrated services and support to its member hospitals in Erie St. Clair and other customers in the healthcare industry. Our services include: information technology and information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new opportunities to improve value to the health system. If you are service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization.
Want to know more about TransForm? Visit our website!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to HR@transformsso.ca referencing the job you are applying to and where you found our job posting.
TransForm is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees. Upon request, accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TransForm is currently not accepting applications from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your cooperation.
STAY CONNECTED TO US:
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed and Twitter for the latest job postings and news!
Company: TransForm Shared Service Organization
Location: Windsor & Chatham, ON
Posting Period: Open until positions are filled
Number of Vacancies: 12
Full-Time Temporary Contract until November 27, 2020
Benefits: Pension, Health & Dental, and more. Visit our website for more details.
Scope: Internal & External
Conditions: Current Business Reference checks and vulnerable sector police clearance