PROJECT ASSOCIATE – PROJECT DELIVERY SERVICES
Company: TransForm Shared Service Organization
Location: Windsor, ON (Hybrid – Onsite and remote work)
Posting Period: July 22, 2022 to August 12, 2022 Closes 4:00pm
Employment Type: Temporary, Full-Time until March 31, 2023
Benefits: Pension, Vacation and more. Visit our website for more details
Scope: Internal & External
Conditions: Current business reference checks, vulnerable sector police clearance, and immunization medical clearance
The Project Associate (PA) is an integral member of the Intake and Project Delivery Services team who will collaboratively support all aspects of Intake and Project for a successful adoption of the redesigned services and/or products that TransForm provides.
As a Project Associate, you will work in a busy team environment that provides a full range of service delivery of new intakes and projects and in conjunction with various clinical and technical staff. This position must function with limited supervision and requires considerable proactive coordination of varied work demands. The ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment, and accountability for various processes and initiatives is crucial.
The primary goal of a PA is to provide the necessary business support to the Delivery Services team, during integral process redesign milestones, efficiently, successfully and within the agreed terms of the engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide administrative and other business support for Delivery Services staff in an environment that requires maturity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ensure consistent flow of current, accurate, and usable information amongst the various teams at TransForm as well as external stakeholders.
- Maintain and update document repositories.
- Coordination of committee meetings, development of agenda, taking of minutes, maintenance of committee membership, and dissemination/collection of materials.
- Track and monitor progress of Intake and Project activities and flag any deviations from process.
- Assist Delivery Services team activities by providing guidance specific to your assigned areas for future communications, training materials, test materials, and other activities requested.
- If required, lead and support the development of future sub-committees and/or teams required for the successful Intake and Project redesign implementation.
- Assist in the creation of any required ad hoc reports and/or communications
- Assist with the change management activities such as: distribution of surveys, supporting and or performing demos with direction and engagement activities for future users
- Assist with the creation of training materials/aids for your area of focus and supporting training for future users by acting as a SME as it relates to how the Intake and Project tools work with the associated workflows
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum three (3) year diploma or university degree in a related discipline with preference of project management education
- Two to five (2-5) years project related planning/coordinating experience
- Strong understanding of Project and Portfolio Management techniques
- Familiarity with the functioning of a project office, committees and working groups
- Familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in project management best practices, policies, procedures, and processes
- Experience generating reports and reporting work assignment progress
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, vendors, and team members
- Healthcare related project work an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation or equivalent an asse
- Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position: exposed to stress and pressure associated with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to travel within the Southwestern Ontario area, when required
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required
TransForm Shared Service Organization, a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization founded by hospitals in the Erie St. Clair region. Our services include information technology and information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new innovative ways to support the health system by enhancing value and improving patient outcomes. If you are service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization. Visit our website to learn more!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to HR@transformsso.ca.
- Reference the job and where you found the job posting in the subject line of the email.
TransForm is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees. Upon request, accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess a Canadian citizenship or a permanent resident status or work permit.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TransForm is currently not accepting applications or solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your cooperation.
STAY CONNECTED TO US: