Job Type/Category: Part-Time, with the potential of Full-Time
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Please note: We are reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates, but this position will not be available until the beginning of March 2020.
Coulter Software is looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a Project Coordinator position. This position is an important role in our company as you will help grow and build our business.
We are a team of developers who are seeking a person to help coordinate the various workings of our projects and keep things running smoothly.
This person will be tasked with creating and maintaining workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency, supporting the team with various administrative tasks and will focus on bringing together employees, products, clients and other resources for the company.
They will work closely with the development team to help ensure we are delivering a first class product to each of our clients.
This is an ideal role for someone who is energetic and ambitious, willing to learn as well as bring new ideas to the team. Excellent organization skills and above average computer knowledge will give you an advantage.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- A fun, easy going work environment
- Natural lighting and open work space
- Free onsite parking
How To Apply: Send us your resume and a cover letter stating why you're the right person for the job.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Positive energy and a drive to succeed.
- The ability to work well with minimum supervision
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to network, utilize social media to source, generate and acquire new client leads
- Possess a positive and professional presence
- Post-Secondary Education/College Diploma
- 2+ years in an office environment (preferred)
- Proficient in the English language (written and oral) with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track productivity, costs and progress on projects
- Maintain time-tracking software and generate reports
- Manage, organize, and respond to internal Customer Service Requests
- Meet with new and existing clients, discuss next steps and planning
- Manage shared calendars
- Maintain social media accounts and website content
- Organize staff and maintain internal project boards with daily tasks
- Maintain sales board with leads, meetings and proposal submissions
- Maintain files and correspondence on active and completed projects
- Communicate any problems, concerns or questions to supervisory staff
- Communicate respectfully and politely with clients at all times
- Additional administrative duties may be requested from time to time