Web developer – scribendi.ai
Are you passionate about solving technical problems? Scribendi is seeking an enthusiastic expert web developer to join the growing team for our Scribendi.ai site. This crucial, hands-on role is responsible for engineering and enhancing the site, which showcases our proprietary AI technology to help professional English editors improve their productivity by handling repetitive tasks at maximum efficiency. In this role as the Scribendi.ai site lead, you will be able to leverage your development skills to create and implement innovative solutions.
If you are a motivated, quick learner, this is the opportunity for you!
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related discipline (preferred)
- Minimum three years of industry experience
- HTML5 and CSS3
- WordPress theme and plugin development experience
- Experience building custom APIs
- Able to work autonomously
What you will do
- Work with the marketing team to redesign our website from top to bottom
- Create assets to support the marketing and development teams
WHO WE ARE
- A small team working in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Located at our head office in Chatham, ON, and our centre of excellence in Montreal, QC (or remote)
- Fast-moving and always striving for innovation; passionate about getting work done correctly
- Team players who collaborate, grow, and learn together
- Problem solvers who choose our projects carefully
- Beneficiaries of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, in addition to wellness initiatives and a quarterly result-based bonus plan
About THE COMPANY
Founded in 1997, Scribendi is a pioneering internet-based language company that offers document revision services to clients in all sectors, including business, academia, and publishing. For 20 years, we have cultivated our reputation as a leader in the editing and proofreading industry. Today, Scribendi is a fast-growing, profitable online company with a network of 500 professional freelance editors who process hundreds of orders per day. In 2018, Scribendi launched Scribendi.ai, our AI and machine-learning arm that creates tools to improve our customer experience and enhance the skills of human editors.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter detailing your experience in relation to the above-stated job requirements, as well as your salary expectations.
Scribendi is committed to equal-opportunity employment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.