Location: Remote (Must reside in Ontario
Posting Period: May 30 , 2022 until vacancy is filled.
Employment Type: Temporary, Full Time until March 31, 2024
Benefits: Pension, Vacation and more. Visit our website for more details
Conditions: Current business reference checks, vulnerable sector police clearance, and immunization medical clearance
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect to join an innovative team dedicated to improving patient outcomes through information technology. You’ll collaborate closely with others on the various technologies of our health information exchange platform to implement software solutions. This position plays an important role as part of a team responsible for the analysis, development and maintenance of health data and related software products including a health information exchange, clinician portals, APIs, analytics and data repositories. The person in this position must be an excellent communicator, and capable of working in a high paced and demanding environment. It requires working throughout all levels of the organization, and working closely with individual clients, partners, technical departments, and vendor engineering teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and other key team members to ensure the successful delivery of implementation projects, in particular, a Health Information Exchange (HIE)
• Provide advice and best practices to client for technical areas related to configuration and infrastructure related to the deployment of HIE
• Plan, design, and develop a roadmap and implement software solutions that satisfy client requirements and efficiently utilize network resources
• Work with team to ensure technical design meets use cases and functional requirements and stay engaged with the partners through the project lifecycle.
• Take responsibility for documentation of the technical solution including partner implementation work
• Technical leadership and mentoring of software development team members
• Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Work closely with developers, project managers, leadership and external stakeholders
• Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program testing
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Demonstrate a high degree of creativity and innovation, finding solutions where others only see roadblocks
• Minimum three (3) year university degree in computer science or engineering required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum four to six (4-6) years of software engineering and development experience required.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
• Strong background in computer science including algorithms and data structures including development of data models and databases
• Software design, engineering, development, integration/delivery, refinement and improvement
• Track record of building scalable enterprise solutions
• Excellent skills in web application development, web services & REST APIs
• Proficiency with MSSQL Server including the ability to write complex queries
• Proficiency with HTML, CSS, xml, JSON & front end frameworks such as Vue, Angular or React
• Experience with Cloverleaf Integration Engine
• Experience working with a large scale, complex data repository
• Knowledge of health care information technology and health care delivery systems.
• Knowledge in application security and authentication, including SSL, HTTPS, Active Directory
• Working knowledge of Agile SDLC
• Experience with FHIR, HL7 (all versions) OAuth2 and SAML is preferred
• Experience with a Health Information Exchange is preferred
• Experience developing cloud based applications in Azure preferred
• Experience with Enterprise Master Person Index solutions (EMPI) and or patient registries is preferred
• Technical certifications preferred
• Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position: exposed to stress and pressure associated with multiple priorities and deadlines
• Must be able to travel within the Southwestern Ontario area, when required
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required
TransForm Shared Service Organization, a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization founded by hospitals in the Erie St. Clair region. Our services include information technology and information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new innovative ways to support the health system by enhancing value and improving patient outcomes. If you are service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization. Visit our website to learn more!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to HR@transformsso.ca.
Reference the job and where you found the job posting in the subject line of the email.