SERVICE DESK ANALYST
As the face of the organization, the Regional Service Desk (RSD) department balances the customer service experience with the ability to problem solve Information System related issues for its member hospitals. The Service Desk Analyst provides exceptional service by consistently following the four service standards; solution delivery, communication, accountability, responsiveness & professionalism.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Solution Delivery
- Ensure consistent delivery using standardized and transparent processes
- Recommend, commit & execute solutions to maximize our value
- Will collaborate with customer to establish and implement agreed-upon solutions
- Ensure that relevant, clear & concise communications are delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Work to continuously improve services by actively soliciting feedback from our customers
- Listen attentively to customers and seek confirmation
- Strive to meet our customer expectations in a timely manner
- Aim to get it right the first time or take immediate actions to resolve the situation
- Take pride and ownership in own work
- Responsiveness & Professionalism
- Treat our customers the way them want to be treated
- Follow through to ensure that customer needs have been addressed
- Deliver our services in a manner consistent with our organizational values
- Act as the initial contact for the user by triaging and resolving issues within RSD scope or escalating to the support analyst team.
- Effectively understand the problem and communicate a solution to non-technical users
- Follows RSD procedures for intake, documentation, resolve, escalation and closure using ticket management system
- Apply Service Excellence Standards to ensure customer satisfaction and quality targets are consistently met
- Works collaboratively with all RSD team associates to ensure effective phone queue management, and proactively equalizing the workload
- Adapts to an ever-changing environment by taking direction, embraces change requirements to meet the needs of our customers and work various shifts
- And other duties as assigned
TransForm Shared Service Organization, a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization founded by hospitals in the Erie St. Clair region. Our services include: information technology and information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new innovative ways to support the health system by enhancing value and improving patient outcomes. If you are service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization.
Want to know more about TransForm? Visit our website!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to HR@transformsso.ca.
- Reference the job and where you found the job posting in the subject line of the email.
TransForm is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees. Upon request, accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess a Canadian citizenship or a permanent resident status or work permit.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TransForm is currently not accepting applications or solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your cooperation.
STAY CONNECTED TO US:
- Minimum one (1) year college certificate in a related field
- Must have minimum one to two (1-2) years of customer service experience
- Experience within an IT or call center environment required
- Experience within a healthcare setting preferred
- Experience supporting Cerner applications preferred, Cerner Millennium experience an asset
- Ability to build customer loyalty
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of ticket management protocol
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting aptitude
- Ability to simultaneously investigate, gather information and document during intake
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate in English (French, an asset)
- Demonstrated computer literacy, proficiency with MS Office applications
- Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position: exposed to stress and pressure associated with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to work shifts Monday to Friday between 7:00am and 11:00pm
- Must be able to work weekends, when required
Company: TransForm Shared Service Organization
Location: Windsor, ON
Posting Period: August 23, 2022 to September 6, 2022 closed at 4:00pm
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Benefits: Pension, Health & Dental, Paid Sick, Life & Disability Insurance, Vacation and more. Visit our website for more details
Scope: Internal & External
Conditions: Current business reference checks, vulnerable sector police clearance, and immunization medical clearance