The insurance operations of Cypher Systems Group are now a division of HUB International, the largest insurance brokerage in Canada. Our vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. Our HUB Customer Central (HCC) office is looking for full time Software Developer to join our team!
As a member of the CRM Systems team, this role encompasses application development, deployment, and ongoing support of the in-house CRM platform at CSG. Utilizing software development technologies, standards, and best practices, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, testing, deployment and maintenance of the CRM system and related applications.
- Development of new applications which includes all aspects of development, such as application design, database design, user interface implementation, coding, building, testing, deployment, documentation, version control, content management, etc.
- Develop a solid understanding of the project goals and how applications to be developed are to be used within the business unit.
- Aid in maintenance of existing business applications. This includes performing tasks such as; defect correction, developing reports and adapting the application to meet evolving business needs and product updates.
- Participate and collaborate in the planning of a project. This involves providing time estimates, solution design, risk analysis and technical expertise.
- Organize and schedule regular work while being able to accommodate emergency situations that may arise.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong understanding of SQL databases
- Experience with .NET Web Services/API (RESTful) development, JSON, Web API 2
- Strong communication skills
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server preferred (TSQL queries, indexes, stored procedures).
- MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience using and/or customizing CRM Systems (an asset)
- Client-side web frameworks (JQuery, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Application and Web Servers (IIS)
- XML XSLT
- SVN Source Control
HUB “Total Rewards”
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- HUB Paid Personal Days
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program
- Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
- Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Get to Know HUB
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Visit us online and apply at www.hubcustomercentral.com
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.