Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join a leading-edge ultrasonic technologies company in Windsor. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary and bonus plan.
The ideal candidate will have experience in C++, and software development experience in a growing and fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter committed to disciplined and top-quality software development
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to logically approach a problem and break it down into manageable tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs; design and maintain existing code
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to deliver a consistently great user experience and product
- Investigate production issues and assist with customer communication issues (bug reports, technical support, etc).
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 2-5 years of relevant software development experience
- Working knowledge of C++ and SQL
- Experience with C Programming language, Go Programming language, and Win32 API would be considered an asset