Build your career with CanAm Insurance! Established in 1994, CanAm has become the benchmark for travel insurance.
CanAm Travel Insurance is looking for a Software Quality Analyst/Tester to join our Web Development Team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Define & develop test plans (which could include system integration, regression, functional/non-functional, positive & negative testing, black box testing, performance and usability testing)
- Develop detailed test cases.
- Execute software testing.
- Document & monitor software defects. Actively participate in the resolution of defects while effectively reporting status and results to stakeholders.
- Actively participate and collaborate in the planning of a project, enhancement, maintenance release, bug review or emergency changes, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Actively participate in the resolution of end user submitted issues for the software application. Emphasis is on delivering a quality and timely resolution.
- Liaison with internal and/or external customers to manage and coordinate the User Acceptance Testing cycle.
- One to two years of experience as a QA Analyst and/or equivalent experience in a programming or technical support role.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methods and tools as it applies to software development and testing.
- Knowledge of Travel Insurance would be beneficial.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Excel and Word.