An exciting and immediate career opportunity is currently available at WFCU Credit Union for a: Systems Assistant
The Systems Assistant will provide frontline support of our voice, data and security systems’ infrastructure (personal computers, printers, multi-functional devices, telephones, security cameras/digital video recording devices, software, etc.) to maximize uptime, reduce support inquiries and comply with security best practices.
In summary, the Systems Assistant will:
- Provide frontline support to all internal customers. This includes identifying trends and recommending “fixes” to reduce future support enquires.
- Support and troubleshoot frontline hardware.
- Support and troubleshoot frontline software applications. This includes the set-up, maintenance and tracking of all user accounts.
- Maintain and support security applications.
- Maintain and support Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Maintain, support and monitor the timely distribution of all reports.
- Perform routine maintenance on our frontline voice, data and security systems’ infrastructure.
- Recommend and document user manuals or “how to” that provide step-by-step answers to frequently asked questions.
- Process, log and report on regular administrative duties.
The “must-have” skills and qualifications that we’re looking for are:
- A minimum of one to three years of experience in a related position.
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring attention to detail.
A degree or diploma in Business or Information Technology or other computer science related discipline.