An exciting and immediate career opportunity is currently available at WFCU Credit Union for a: SYSTEMS DEVELOPER
The Systems Developer will be responsible for developing a variety of applications to streamline workflows and improve the member experience, accuracy and efficiencies.
In summary, the Systems Developer will:
▪ Develop dynamic online forms (accessible through a corporate intranet) which require writing to and reading from Microsoft SQL databases to satisfy complex business reporting processes.
▪ Development will also focus on shell enabled applications running in proprietary Windows-based applications including our member relationship management (MRM) system, corporate accounting system and our banking system.
▪ Work alongside key stakeholders in the organization to ensure applicants meet the end users’ specifications.
▪ Adhere to quality assurance standards and data security best practices. Responsible for developing a variety of applications to streamline processes.
▪ Assist with development to improve the exchange of data between our Sales team and Operations team.
The "must-have" skills and qualifications that we're looking for are:
▪ Must possess a degree in Computer Science.
▪ Experience in developing applications in a Microsoft environment is important.
▪Programming experience must include C#, .NET (framework & core), ASP.NET MVC Core, IIS, SQL Server, SSRS, Microsoft Azure, and Azure Devops.
If you feel you’re a great fit, let us know why!
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WFCU Credit Union will accommodate the needs of candidates with disabilities through our recruitment process as we are made aware of these requests. The accommodation will be based on the individual needs of the job candidate.