- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation, team orientation, and a passion for video games.
- Experience with Unity.
- Proficient in Unity UI.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Illustrator and other Adobe Suite applications.
- Experience with Tweening Engines such as DOTween or GSAP.
- Experience with Unity Particle Systems or other similar particle systems.
- Experience with Unity Shader Graph.
- Experience with Unity Visual Effect Graph.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming architecture design and implementation.
- Basic understanding of Blender, Maya, or other 3D Modeling software.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science.
- Computer programming or video game development certificate/diploma.
- They will be responsible for translating designs from Photoshop to Unity.
- They will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the original design in-engine.
- They will explore creative ways to bring designs to life through animation, visual effects, etc.
- They will be responsible for basic UI programming.
- They will review team members' pull requests.
- They will explore new technologies.
- They will be responsible for sprint planning estimations and executing on those timelines.
- They will update their Jira tickets with status and comment updates.
- They will have open and honest communication with co-workers (product owner, other devs, game producers, QA, artists)
- They will attend retrospective meetings and provide feedback to co-workers.
- They will document throughout the development lifecycle.
- They will be responsible for testing their code before passing it to QA.
- 2+ years of experience developing games in the workplace.