Are you a senior-level business executive with a strong tech background? Do you have an MBA and at least five years of senior-level business consulting experience? Do you thrive on providing excellent service to both clients and fellow staff? Do you value continuous learning, opportunities for personal growth, and fun, inclusive company culture? If so, we want AlphaKOR to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Come and do great things with us!
AlphaKOR was founded in 1995 and specializes in simplifying information technology to help our customers succeed. We combine these technologies into a managed service to provide our customers with the equivalent of a Fortune 500 IT Department to help drive, accelerate, protect, and future proof their businesses. Our guiding philosophies dictate a balance between creating the ultimate experiences for our customers, our teammates and ourselves. As a multi-award-winning company, we have a proven track record of success by merging the worlds of people, processes, and technology.
If you are interested in capitalizing on this exciting opportunity with one of Southwestern Ontario's leading technology companies, please submit your resume for consideration.
AlphaKOR Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
• A University level MBA business administration degree (preferred)
• Five years of field experience in business consulting, sales or IT consulting
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing a vision
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management
• Familiarity with diverse business functions leveraging technology
• In-depth knowledge of technology best practices
• In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Take pride in tasks, earn respect through actions, go beyond job expectations, and lifelong learners
• Understand and advocate for client IT Security
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
The vCIO is a newly created position at AlphaKOR and will play a crucial role in successfully delivering a quality managed service. The ideal candidate will have worked as a vCIO for a managed service provider previously and will help to formulate processes and practices to grow AlphaKOR's managed service portfolio.
The vCIO works with C-level executives within the managed client's organization to provide solutions by thoroughly understanding their business and technology needs. The vCIO collaborates with and advises the managed clients and performs the same functions as a conventional CIO. Those duties include: formulating strategic IT goals, planning the IT budget, analyzing and reworking business processes and facilitating technology changes. The vCIO works with managed customers to plan a technology roadmap and identify opportunities to use new technology tools. The vCIO takes a broad view of the client and focuses on business and IT alignment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leadership and IT Strategic planning
• IT budgeting and cost analysis
• Optimizing business processes and facilitating tech improvements for managed service clients
• Discover and understand client’s short- and long-term business goals, spearhead developing strategies that help clients meet their financial targets
• Keeping data and networks secure
• Ensuring software and hardware works optimally
• Business innovation for the managed customer
• Quarterly meetings with C-level executives
• Annual review presentation
• Weekly contact with customer team members and the vITM
• Monitor changes in technology to discover ways the company can improve and develop
• Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Responsible for ensuring all client documentation is up to date and available to all AlphaKOR teams
• Manage and/or generate any escalated service issues and ensure their resolution
• Document every client interaction in ConnectWise and the vCIO playbook
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
• Ensure the client is aware of the status of the on-boarding process (when it begins, ends and everything in between)
• Develop a bi-annual technology budget for each client
• Develop a 1, 3, 5-year technology plan for each client including budgets
• Obtain 20% additional non-recurring service revenue above the monthly recurring revenue
• Obtain MRR growth within the client base – more seats, increased seat price based on adding more services