We are currently looking for Wireless Consultant to join our team and cover the Windsor-Essex County area!
Do you have proven successful sales experience? Are you focused, motivated and possess a passion to succeed within Windsor-Essex County Wireless Industry? If so, this could be the job for you!
• Previous wireless sales and client management experience preferred, with a proven successful sales track record.
• Experience working within a target-driven environment
• Experience working with a CRM tool for client management
• Motivated, persistent self-starter with the ability to work independently within assigned guidelines.
• Results driven, proactive and goal oriented individual who enjoys working with people both in person and over the phone and always displays a positive attitude.
• Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
• Ability to evolve with technology, and learn new product knowledge continuously.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications required).
• Must be able to pass a criminal record check.
• University or college education is preferred.
Provide KELCOM customers with an outstanding sales or service experience. You will achieve this by ensuring all customers are treated in a friendly, professional and timely manner. You will assist them in determining their sales or service needs and will provide ongoing support and outstanding customer service as required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving established sales & profit goals. The Wireless Consultant is an important part of the Sales, Service and Delivery team. You will be responsible for ensuring that our clients’ expectations and needs are fully satisfied.
• Two years experience in a sales environment is preferred.