Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Additive Manufacturing Workshop
December 3, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
December 3rd, 2014 | 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre, University of Windsor
(Innovation Centre – located on Sunset & Wyandotte)
2455 Wyandotte Street West, 2nd floor, Windsor, ON N9B 1K3
The University of Windsor cordially invites you to join us for a half day event at the University of Windsor’s Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre (Innovation Centre) to learn more about Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing technology. You will also have the opportunity to connect with UWindsor researchers with expertise in the fields of advanced manufacturing, industrial, materials and composite engineering. In addition, the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Association (CME) will be attendance as will NSERC and other government funding organizations. Breakfast and a hot lunch will be provided. Come and join us for this exciting event!
1) Industry panel discussion on additive manufacturing;
2) Tours of the Intelligent Manufacturing Systems Centre and Advanced Production and Design Recovery Lab
3) Breakout sessions and product demonstrations.
To register, please contact Rebecca Williams at email@example.com , 519-253-3000 ext. 3914 , or Horst Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-253-3000 ext. 3926
1) Company name;
2) Name of attendees and contact information;
3) Brief description of your company.
Registration deadline: November 28th, 2014
Directions to the Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre (venue for the Additive Manufacturing Workshop):
1. Access the University of Windsor’s parking garage via Sunset or California Ave. and Wyandotte.
2. Access the bridge connecting the parking garage and the Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre via the northeast staircase located between the second and third floor of the garage.
3. Follow the signs once you have entered the tunnel to the registration desk.