Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Biz Launch (Webinar); How to Run Your Own Business
May 30, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFREE
The How to Run Your Business Program is focused on helping clients develop their businesses ideas and growth plans.The program is sector agnostic and is focused on helping entrepreneurs that are ready to take their business idea, or existing business, to the next level.
The five-week training program is a step-by-step course designed for people who want to learn more than just how to complete a business plan, but how to use it. Clients will learn the following:
• How to develop a business model and plan
• How to do market research
• How to prepare a marketing plan
• Low cost, no cost marketing tools
• How to market your business online
• How to keep books and basic bookkeeping
• How to prepare a profit and loss statement
• How to calculate your break-even point
• How to prepare a cash flow forecast
• How to analyze a balance sheet
• Legal requirements for small business
• Costing and pricing your product or service
• Time management tips and tools
• Sales skills and customers service
• How to apply for a business loan
• How to use systems to improve your management
• How to keep yourself motivated and disciplined
• What it takes to become a successful business
• How to work smarter, not harder
• How to manage your employees
The training sessions will be delivered over five-weeks, with two three hour sessions each week.
Clients will have access to a 150-page Small Business Training Manual, business tools and templates.