Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Business Valuation Workshop | Forward Thinking Series
February 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
|Invest WindsorEssex, in partnership with the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Centre, the Odette School of Business (University of Windsor) and Capital Assist, invites businesses across all sectors to participate in the third workshop of the Forward Thinking series.|
This series is free to all participants.
Business Valuation As a business owner you must ask the question, what is my business worth? Knowing what your company is worth is critical to business decisions on whether to grow or sell your business to a partner, management or to third party investor. You might also need a valuation for tax, succession planning or an estate freeze. Getting valuation right establishes a fair price and good planning for an ultimate exit strategy.
At the completion of this workshop, you will:
* Understand business valuation principles and methodologies.
* Gain business insight into discounts and premium, redundant assets, working capital and asset versus share sale considerations.
* Discover the intangible assets that have the potential to generate higher valuation for your company and consider ways to optimize the value of these intangible assets.
* Learn how to look at buying or selling a firm from the perspective of both parties.
4. Building Your Organizational Structure and Strategy (March 2022)