Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Canada-U.S. Health IT Innovation Summit: Detroit
April 28, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Consulate General of Canada in Detroit and its valued partners have joined forces to host the first Canada-U.S. Health IT Innovation Summit in Detroit. The summit will be an opportunity to connect innovative Canadian health IT companies to U.S. investment, collaboration and growth opportunities.
- The summit will be an opportunity to identify Canadian technologies which can improve patient care and reduce healthcare delivery costs in your organization;
- An opportunity to meet with CEOs of over 20 Canadian companies (including graduates of the Canadian Technology Accelerator Program) with products ready for market, differentiated technologies, potential to scale and who can demonstrate the qualifications of their management team;
- Show your support and advocate for growth and economic development for both Michigan and Canada; over many years, cross-border partnerships and collaboration have proven to accelerate the pace of innovation and benefit economically both the U.S. and Canada.
- Hear from renowned speakers such as Dr. Anne Snowdon, Dr. Scott Dulchavsky, Kelly Hoey, Dr. Stephen Rapudanlo and Consul General Douglas George, as they share their vision of innovation in healthcare delivery;
- Learn about Canadian solutions through specialist-led panel discussions on improving patient/ physician interactions and treatment using the latest in healthcare innovation;
- Join your colleagues from major health networks, academic hospitals, health insurance companies, health IT system integrators, investors, researchers and consultants from the metro Detroit area;
- Take advantage of a coordinated b2b platform to connect with the CEOs of over 20 innovative Canadian health IT companies.
The event is being held in TechTown Detroit.