Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Chatham Kent Webinar – Social Media Content: Strategy and Planning
August 31, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFREE
In this workshop, you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently plan a month’s worth of social media content in one sitting.
Social media is a never satiated content beast – it’s always hungry for more! It can be tough to keep up with social media content creation. But if you create and repurpose your content smartly, you can stay ahead of the curve. In this workshop, you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently plan a month’s worth of social media content in one sitting.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to create a content plan that reaches your social media goals
- How to establish the best voice for each of your business’s social media channels
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content
For more information, attendees can contact: email@example.com.
Brought to you by the Chatham-Kent Small Business Centre in partnership with the Covid Recovery Network and Small Business Centres Ontario (SBCOntario).