Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Co Working Spaces – Virtual Series 2021 (Session #2)
April 21, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Coworking Spaces – Virtual Series 2021 Stumbling to Success: Increase your Revenue, Reach, and Resilience without Ruining your Life.
In this 4 -part series, Joel Hilchey will be debunking entrepreneurship. Joel is a change leadership speaker, university educator, and entrepreneur, but he’s particularly interested in helping people who want to make a bigger difference (and possibly more money) while also having more fun.
**Register & Attend for All 4 & Receive 10% of off 3 Month Virtual Accelerator Membership! **
***At the end of each session, we’ll be giving away one prize to an attendee, 30 Minute One on One Session x 2, a 3 Month Virtual Membership & an Open Desk for One Month***
Session #2: “I Stumbled into It! Harnessing the Potential of Your Unique Talents” Why show up? You’ll learn: (April 21)
- How to leverage your unique skill stack
- The power of your discovery story
- To find and embrace your coincidental niche
Session #3: “Uh Oh: Flipping Fumbles, Stumbles and Bumbles into Big Ah-Ha’s ” Why show up? You’ll learn: (April 28)
- How early mistakes reveal essential trail markers
- How to boost your practical creativity
- The power of the SFD
Session #4:”‘I’m Exhausted?’ Knowing Your Role (and Letting Go) in a Growing Team” Why show up? You’ll learn: (May 5)
- Three models to scale up your impact and income
- Three ways to identify your business personality
- Three Delegation Traps – and how to finally free your time