Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Coding Your Own Video Game with Roblox
June 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Has your boy ever expressed interest in creating their own video game?
Come join us on Saturday June 17th and Saturday June 24th your boy can with our exciting workshop “Coding Your Own Video Game With Roblox”
This two-week workshop is for boys between the ages of Ages 11 to 17.
By the end of this two-week workshop learners will be able to:
• Design and code a simple obstacle-course-style game.
• Test their game and modify the objects and code to correct mistakes.
• Use 3D design to create objects and format them using three axes: x, y, z.
• Understand what object-oriented programming is.
• Understand how to add behaviors or actions to objects with a text-based scripting language.
Register Now, Space Is Limited!