Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Coding your Own Video Game with Roblox
June 19, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Black Boys Code Presents, “Coding Your Own Video Game With Roblox”This workshop is for boys ages 11-17. 2 DAY workshop June 19 & June 26/21
Has your boy ever expressed interest in creating their own video game?
Come join us on Saturday June 19th and Saturday June 26th your boy can with our new workshop “Coding Your Own Video Game With Roblox” This two-week workshop is for boys between the ages of Ages 11 to 17.
By the end of this two-week workshop (two Saturdays-June 19th and 26th) learners will be able to:
1. Design and code a simple obstacle-course-style game.
2. Test their game and modify the objects and code to correct mistakes.
3. Use 3D design to create objects and format them using three axes: x, y, z.
4. Understand what object-oriented programming is.
5. Understand how to add behaviors or actions to objects with a text-based scripting language. “
For further questions you may have on the day of the workshop, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Now, Space Is Limited!