Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
COVID-19: Manage your Cash Flow & Ramp up for Business
May 28, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn the cash-flow management strategies your company can use to survive now and ramp up for business post-COVID-19.
Cash-flow management is a key business success factor at any time, but it’s especially important during an economic crisis. Our new webinar, COVID-19: Manage your cash flow and ramp up for business will show you the cash-flow strategies that will help your company weather the pandemic, as well as get ready for recovery and growth in the post-COVID-19 economy.
Join us live on Thursday, May 28 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn about:
- Cash flow and its link to business success
- Why forecasting is helpful and tips on how to do it
- How to conserve and manage your company’s cash flow for business survival
- The role of financing and loans to increase cash flow
- How insurance can protect your cash flow and reduce business risk
Moderator Jennifer CookeCorporate Lead, Women in TradeExport Development Canada