Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Cyber Attack Response 101: How to Protect your Business
April 15 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Join APMA x KPMG Cyber Breach Webinar Kickoff where we will be sharing perspectives and best practices around a cyber breach.
About this Event
In today’s landscape, being hit by a cyber attack is a matter of when, not if. On the heels of the recently launched joint report on automotive cybersecurity, KPMG in Canada and APMA invite industry members to listen to a panel of specialists share perspectives and best practices around how to plan for and respond to a cyber breach.
– John Heaton, Partner, Cyber Lead, KPMG in Canada
– Cathy Beagan Flood, Litigation & Cyber Partner at Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
– Siddhartha Parti, Vice President, Information Technology, Woodbridge Foam Corporation
– AJ Khan, Director, APMA Institute of Automotive Cybersecurity
– Dan Lewis, Senior Vice President, Management Liability Practice Leader, Director of Cyber Liability, Arthur J. Gallagher Canada