Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Digital Tools, Software & Apps to Manage Your Small Biz
June 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
From accounting to scheduling, file sharing to project management, there are digital tools to help with every aspect of running a small business. Knowing which ones are right for you can be a challenge though. This beginner-level workshop will help you learn what’s out there to help you manage with efficiency and ease.
- What the most efficient, cost-effective apps are available for:
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, accounting
- Productivity and time management
- Project Management
- Client and customer relationship management
- File storage and sharing
- Scheduling and calendar management
- How best to evaluate software and apps for running your small business
- How different apps work together (or in some cases, they don’t! We’ll go over how to know)
- Which software and apps are worth paying for, and which have a free or low-cost alternative
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and made available to all registrants.