Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
DMS – Business Financials
January 13, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
From checking the viability of your new business model to calculating your break-even point, join for a session on financial management.
Future Proof is a program that assists businesses with identifying new markets, pivoting their business model, and developing and implementing a deep digital transformation plan.
Understanding your financials gives you the confidence you need to make sure you’re always making the decision that’s right for you and your business. It takes the unpredictability out of running a business, allows you to learn from the past, and to plan for the future. And it doesn’t have to be hard.
In this interactive online Q&A session, we’ll cover the financials you need to know as a business owner and how to calculate your break-even point. You’ll get a unique opportunity to get simple and direct answers from experts about your most pressing financial questions.
Join us for a short presentation on:
● How to check the viability of your new business model.
● How to calculate your new break-even point.
● Financial management strategies to grow your businesses.
Followed by a Q&A:
● We’ll discuss some of the unique challenges small business owners are facing and how to deal with them
● You will get the opportunity to have your questions answered by entrepreneurs who understand the challenges you’re going through
Sign up today to secure your spot and start growing your business.
Please register and complete the survey questions upon checkout. Please note that this session will be recorded.