Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
DMS Future Proof; Transformation Teams Info Sessions
October 22, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Transformation Teams provides small businesses with specialized and in-depth business transformation services to adapt to industry shifts.
Are you a main street business impacted by COVID-19? Could digital transformation set you up for success amidst the crisis and beyond?
As part of the program, businesses gain access to interdisciplinary teams of digital marketers, web designers, graphic designers and more to accelerate their businesses online.
Examples of outcomes we aim to achieve:
- Recreating fine dining experiences in a socially distant world where curbside pick up is the popular option.
- Pivoting manufacturers who rely on frozen supply chains and B2B markets to develop independent digital strategies and access direct to consumer markets.
- Expanding business offerings for hospitality industry groups who are facing historic shortages in corporate orders and events.
In this session, we will cover the following:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What are Transformation Teams?
- What kind of projects do Transformation Teams work on?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
To join this webinar, click here to launch Zoom every Thursday at 10:30am. Please be sure to register and complete the survey questions upon checkout.