Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
EPICentre | Connect For: The Art of Branding Yourself
October 30 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pmFREE
Join us for an exciting evening of learning and networking at the University of Windsor Epicentre’s Connect 4 series event, “Connect For: The Art of Branding Yourself.” Whether you’re an art student, an aspiring professional, or simply eager to enhance your personal branding skills, this event is on Monday, October 30th, at the cozy Green Bean Cafe.
- Date: Monday, October 30th
- Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Location: Green Bean Cafe, Lower Level of UCC, 2320 Wyandotte St. W.
In today’s competitive job market, effectively presenting yourself to potential employers or clients is paramount. At “Connect For: The Art of Branding Yourself,” we will explore the art of personal branding through modern resume resources and the creation of a compelling portfolio. Whether you’re an artist looking to showcase your work or a student seeking that dream job, our expert panelists will provide invaluable insights and tips to help you stand out.
- Picsume Team: Members of the innovative startup Picsume will share their expertise in leveraging modern resume tools to create a lasting impression.
- Shane Potvin: Shane Potvin is Graphic Designer and branding specialist/illustrator who is the founder and Creative Director of the design studio Spotvin. Operating since 2009, Spotvin specializes in developing unique and thought-provoking visual campaigns and clever branding solutions for a variety of clients across Canada. Shane is also very passionate about urban development and has been a driving force for the revitalization of the Ford City neighbourhood as a property owner and the Chair of the Ford City Business Improvement Association.
- Engage in a 45-minute panel discussion with our industry experts.
- Gain insights into crafting a standout resume and portfolio.
- Discover how to present your skills and personality to maximize job-seeking success effectively.
- Network with fellow attendees and panelists during the post-discussion networking session.
Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your personal branding skills, connect with like-minded individuals, and gain valuable insights from industry leaders. Mark your calendars for “Connect For: The Art of Branding Yourself” on Monday, October 30th, at Green Bean Cafe. Be prepared to elevate your personal brand and take a step closer to your dream job.
P.S. Costumes are encouraged!