Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
EPICentre: Stewardship and Communicating Impact
April 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
This workshop will delve into the world of stewardship and impact communications for non-profits. During the workshop, participants will learn about the power of stewardship and communications as a means to engage and inform existing and potential stakeholders.
This workshop is part of the O’Neil Foundation Community Impact Pilot Program.
• Learn about the importance of stewardship
• Understand the key components of a stewardship framework
• Learn about the link between stewardship and communicating impact
• Identify ways to develop and utilize key messages
• Be introduced to best practices around storytelling
Leslie Frattaroli is the Vice President of Engagement & Donor Stewardship at United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex County. She brings over 25 years’ experience in the non-profit sector. Leslie specializes in donor stewardship and volunteer engagement practices, as well as, facilitating non-profits through the strategic planning process. Leslie’s approach is to work with community partners, tapping into their knowledge and passion they already possess, to help build a thriving Windsor Essex County.