Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Exclusive Tech Hiring Event
February 28, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Tech Career Fair focus on helping companies achieve their diversity and inclusivity initiative with more diverse non-traditional candidates
Tech Career Fair US/Canada
[IMPORTANT UPDATE!] :
“With COVID-19 now a global pandemic, the first thing on our minds is your safety! We are hosting ALL of our career fairs virtually until the public health officials and our own executive team determines it’s safe enough to resume them in person. Here is a quick rundown:
- Career fair will be tentatively moved virtually/ to a later date, please check the event description for updates or the following steps below to get notified.
- If you have not already created your account, do so with the normal process as below and you will be notified on the updates of it.”
We will be hosting a Tech Career Fair with our hiring partners from fast growing startups and Fortune 500 companies in technology in the US/Canada. There will be a focus on helping companies achieve their diversity and inclusivity initiative with more diverse candidates to their talent pool. Available roles that our hiring companies are looking to fill are of the following:
- Software Engineering
- Product Management
- Data Scientist
- AI/Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Analyst
- UI/UX Design
- Complete the Sign-up form here or the link below and upload your resume to the system to get your QR code/candidate profile link: https://careerscrossroad.com/signup?code=TechCareerFair2022
- *Once your profile is completed and approved, await for outreach by hiring companies for pre-screening interview
- Attend the career fair and check-in with your QR code/digital profile link at the hiring companies that you have been assigned with
*Note: This is an invite only event due to limited space and high demand. To increase your chance to be selected by our hiring companies and partners to this event please make sure to follow the instructions and submit a complete profile. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps .To make sure your profile is visible and accessible to hiring partners and companies in their system please make sure you complete your profile and upload your resume to the platform for approval. Approval process timeline varies depending on backlog. Once approved, your profile will be visible to companies.