Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Fill the Gap: Tips and Best Practices for Recruiting in an Employee’s Market
October 29, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
As the economy emerges from a recession and the shutdowns brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, small business owners and employers are increasingly finding it difficult to find and retain employees. Join us on Oct. 29 for a Small Business Month seminar where you’ll learn best practices from Katherine Englander, president of consulting firm HR Partners 4 Business (HRP4B Inc.).
This webinar will offer information and resources for recruiting and retaining employees for small businesses. It is specifically designed for businesses who are interested in improving their workforce. By looking at the best ways to retain employees and to recruit new talent, businesses can ensure they are able to thrive in any economic landscape.
Attendees will learn:
- How companies benefit from recruiting talent
- Aligning recruitment to job requirements
- The importance of retention
- How recruitment and retention work together
- How to retain your talent
- Preventing high turnover rates
- Using benefits to maintain a competitive hiring advantage
- Corporate wellness programs
- Managing attrition
- Surviving a talent crunch
This seminar is presented by HRP4B Inc. and hosted in partnership by Chatham-Kent Small Business Centre and WindsorEssex Small Business & Entrepreneurship Centre.