Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Founder and Funder Event (virtual)
February 17, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Canadian Women’s Network is hosting its first virtual Founder & Funder Event: CleanTech & Sustainability Edition on Feb 17th, 2022.
We’ve heard from our community how hard it is to raise investment without warm connections. That is why we are bringing together Sustainable/CleanTech Funders & Canadian Female Founders to causally meet one another, form connections, and develop long-term relationships. Read more here.
Format: 75 Connections in 60 Minutes
We invite 15 startups & 5 investors in the CleanTech & Sustainability space to participate virtually.
- 25 minutes – Investor & Startup Introductions
- 10 minutes – Breakout Session #1
- 10 minutes – Breakout Session #2
- 15 minutes – General Networking
Each Breakout Session will include 1 investor and 3 startups.
- Your technology falls within at least one of our Funder’s area of investment
- You are / will be seeking venture funding in the next 9 months
- You have at least one female founder or female on the executive leadership team
- Your company is headquartered in Canada
- Your company has developed an innovative solution in the Cleantech / Sustainability space
- You are a Founding or Growth Plan CWN member (see more details below)
Startups will be reviewed on a rolling first-come-first-serve basis.
Applications close: January 21, 2022